Sunday, August 28, 2005

Paradise...

It's been great these few days, have been in paradise. Define paradise, that's when you're listening to Bee Gees! Woo hoo, currently having sunday night fever.

This weekend have been bowling frequently, and sucking at it too. Yesterday went to bowl at 11+, mount faber, 3.90 man, then don't forget the taxi midnight charges, oh my god, not cheap ok. Bowl until my whole hand injuries here and there, seriously think i need to re drill the ball, really cannot make it.

School wise, everything suck la, have to really buck up for my maths, like what mr cheng said, it's time to get serious. And seriously, i can't get about the vectors part. hahaha, so many bloody planes and equation form. Cartesian, parametric, what the hell! Then still dot here cross there, oh my god.

This week should be quite slack i guess, teacher's day week, can't wait to go back for KFC training, but heard its like 3pm. What the hell man, so late, i still decided to pon school they tell me 3pm. So freaking hot, but most probably start early la, or go justin house slack and talk cock first.

I wanna make my blog into a music blog, where people can come here and listen to the best music ever. The thing is, I DON'T KNOW HOW! hahaa...

There's a light, a certain kind of light, that never shone on me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home