Sunday, August 14, 2005

Top 5 most hated list...

I'm a very friendly person you know, but yeah, everyone have enemies, and people they dislike. So ya, one of the top 5 most hated groups of people in my list, is my uncle EX family who migrated to France. Noticed that i emphasize on the word EX. They are coming down to Singapore for holiday AGAIN!! It's not the first time.

Everytime they come down, he had to pay for their expenses and bring there everywhere to eat. Mind you, it's not just his ex wife. His ex wife remarried and she's bringing the whole family down. Na bei!! Expect my uncle to pay everything. Don't forget his 2 sons, bloody spoilt brats. They don't even know how to think, bloody immature bastards, thinks that their father print money, everything also wanna buy.

Fucking bastards, thinking of them really makes me wanna puke. 2 oversized idiotic beasts, that's an understatement. My uncle is just a taxi driver, and they come down want this want that, knn, fuck off man.

I would think my uncle is quite stupid. His stupid ex wife has already move on with life, then he still live in the past, his 2 sons are so useless, he can just forget that he had 2 sons.

Haiz, thinking of them really make me wanna puke. I went to see doc this morning, got a 1 day MC, don think i'm going school then, still feeling quite giddy. Guess i shall go eat medicine and sleep...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home