Thursday, August 11, 2005

Hail nuitari...

Feeling very very terrible, why can't it go away? Beats me, haizz, wasn't even in the mood for school today.

I don't know how long i can take this, but don't worry, i'll persevere, to my last breath, i don't care, but i doubt anyone would care. Yep, actually i also don't know why i'm blogging, alot on my mind, but if its so easy to put my thoughts into words, i guess there won't be any problem already.

Can't stop thinking, i just can't, haha, katherine said something so unlike katherine. Ask me to move on, what the hell man. I appreciate her kindness man, can't bear to see me miserable right? I know, hahaha, but walao, where got so easy. Then again, first and foremost, am i willing? Haha, don't think so yeah...

Nvm, i have something, hope! Yeah, hoping for a miracle, i think miracle is also an understatement. Oh well, my hope is as strong as my faith in Nuitari. I know you are there somewhere, far away in the skies.... Aiya, so sian, i'm offcially sick of this world, but it's official now. I really think there's magic in this world. I just need to realise it, and the god that i adore so much. I so wished you would come and take me away. I seriously would give up everything, just to learn that skill, walked the darkess path, and need be, do anything, kill anyone, just for the cause that i so believed in.

Well, enough of it, i guess this is crap, nobody would believe me anyway. I hope one day , i'll be waiting for the day, in fact I'll wait forever for that day, for her to change her mind. Well at least until Nuitari appears...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home