Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Battle with the relative of Chemosh...

The battle with the relative of chemosh, Lord of Illness have left me exhausted this past few days, which explains my absence from the blogworld, and a stupid institution which weak humans liked to call it "school".

I have been feeling weak these few days, not even the strength to walk that extra mile. I guess i should take things at a time. I have been isolated from the outside world for quite long, and i think i missed that feeling. Living in isolation and seclusion is so fun, like the good old days, i walk alone.

This time of my life, i guess will train me on my independence skill. From now on, I will work towards the lone ranger title. hahaha, go copy notes le, have been missing out quite a bit after these 2 days of sick leave.

Everytime i listen to your song, it feels me with sorrow and sadness...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home