Sunday, August 14, 2005

Haze...

Bloody fucking Indonesian farmers!!!!

KNNBCCB!!!

These bastards only how to to light the whole forest up, then causing the fire to spread out of control, then come out and say sorry???? Na bei la!! Can this word "sorry" stop the fire? No right, bloody hell, nowadays people act before they think. I'm already quite pissed they had to burn the trees, for goodness sake man, you are burning the forest! This is the same as burning the earth, what the fuck. I truly believe that the world one day would be destroyed by humans instead of whatever catastrophe that's coming our way.

What made me more pissed is because of this bloody haze, I GOT SICK! Fucking hell, very xin ku lor. I had flu cough and fever, think only developed this morning. I was feeling hot inside, but cold inside, which sucks la. Therefore the antidote is to sweat, let the hot qi out. In the end, i had to cover myself with blanket, then sweating abit here and there, but still not being able to get down to sleep. I could feel my sweat la!! Walao, and the worse part. I sweat wake up still haven't recover!!! simi lj man.

I was watching liverpool against middlesbrough just now. Haiz, quite disappointed and felt sad for gerrard, got people curse him not to score today. The commentator also said he could have gotten 2 hat tricks. Oh well, guess its not his day. Becoming EPL champions? Far from it yet, i think they need time to gel. Yep, but definitely they are playing much better away from home...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home