Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Robin Gibb Magnetic Tour 2005...

Today was a very good day i must say, though it started out poor. School was as usual, had Chemistry SPA, quite easy i think. Finished it in 1 hour, then left before the ending time. I'm sure even if i stayed for that extra half an hour, i wouldn't make any changes to my paper, so must as well leave early, at least i know i won't regret.

Was feeling depressed when returning home, can't seemed to find someone to go to the concert with me, mh backed out last minute cause he got music lesson, exam coming. Therefore, i made a decision, which i can say is the best decision of my life, i decided to go alone. Thanx to my father for helping me book and pay for the ticket, I was able to go for the concert.

My uncle fetched me there, since he got to go for dinner with his family. I reached Singapore Indoor Stadium at 6, way too far off from the 8pm starting time. I walked around the oasis area, then walked to tanjong rhu, enjoying the scenery. Then i went to collect my ticket at sistic, and i actually went into the stadium at like 630. I am sure i was the first audience there.

This was my first time inside the indoor stadium, grand and nice i must say. After walking around, the crowd was starting to come in, and i went to my seat, a far far B36. The crowds started to fill the seat, slowly by slowly, the stadium became quite full. Ironically, nobody buys the cheap tickets, the most expensive tickets were all filled up! Once the light dim, everyone stood up and started shifting. I went downstairs and got myself a $100++ seat, my ticket was only $68, LOL!

I had a great view of the stage, and after a while the concert started! The orchestra was wonderful, great harmony, and those violins and everything, it was just wonderful. Robin Gibb came out, first song - Emotion! It was damn nice, the songs, the voice, everything! Then he threw out alot of Bee Gees songs and songs from his own album. However i couldn't help feeling sad. What if the band was around, what if robin twin brother didn't pass away, wouldn't it be wonderful? It's such a pity, i never got to see the concert of the real Bee Gees.

The songs were simply great, no words could describe the concert man. It was just too good. Then came the song "you should be dancing", oh boy was i dancing. The people beside me wasn't particular enthu, so i had to stand on my own and dance, it was just so high la. Everyone was standing up and partying, then after that he went off. Then he came back to a huge applause, then he threw out songs like staying alive, then tragedy! I remembered, justin's song, hahahhaa. Then i thought it was the end of the concert, getting ready to go off, he suddenly came back again! He threw out the song staying alive again, to great effect, everyone was on their feet now.

One particular sentence was greeted with delight. "you all are such a great crowd, i'm gonna bring my brother here next summer." The whole stadium practically roar! I'm suffering from the aftermath of saturday night fever. Oh my god, undoubtedly one of the happiest moment in my life.

Now you can't tell by the way i use my walk i'm a woman's man...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home