Monday, August 22, 2005

Looking forward...

Yesterday national rally was particularly promising, PM lee convinced me that only good times are ahead, i can't wait for all the construction to take place. Marina Bay, etc etc, it looks so promising and i'm so excited.

A very inspiring speech i must say, i must start to pia already. I don't know why, his speech made me look forward, the things that are about to happen, so unpredictable. The "talk" by my coach was interesting, made me think about the future. I don't know, probably after University partner with my brothers and set up business, hahaa. Be own boss better, ironically, today GP test was on entrepreneurship, knn, i think i'm dead. Everything anyhow whack, half past 6 understanding, but i guess you always fail the first attempt.

However cannot think too far yet, now must concentrate on studies first, although i must say i'm drifting away. I think i must refocus, get my goals right, then everything will fall into place. I have been searching for songs these few days, managed to get a few good ones. It's a wonderful place to be - music. There are so many many good songs in the universe, i probably won't be able to collect all the good songs afterall. The songs, out there, just wait, i'm gonna get you.

10 to 15 years down the road, i would be like 27 already, not bad. Still in my prime, can go IR and chiong! Hahaha, of course with my marist brothers, i'm sure we will go a long way man our relationship. There would be like endless things to do. Firstly, i can't wait to go to university and meet up with everyone man. Hopefully we will all get into the same U, then shiok liao, NS come out carry on studying. Come to think of it, life ain't that bad, its just how you see it.

Currently, there is a more happening event coming up. Tomorrow, Robin Gibb!! Oh my god, i'm going to the concert, i'm so damn excited. Partly because its going to be the first time i'm going for a concert, but also because its Robin Gibb!! The legendary Bee Gee, such a pity that his brother died young. All good people die young, it's just so unfair. Although it's a pity not to live in the golden era of Bee Gees, i'm looking to relive that moment with robin, yep! So exciting! I can't wait for tomorrow.

Actually was supposed to go watch with mh, but he said no money, then i went on to ask mel. She said ok at first, then what the hell, got some stupid pw, hahaa, in the end going to watch with mh. I'm just waiting for his confirmation, with courtesy from my mother, big sponsor. My parents are really great, $100 a ticket and they willing to spend it, just for me. I asked my father to go with me, and he told me its $100, i go enough. I can't thank them enough man, therefore i have already vowed, at least before i leave this world, i must first repay them for their yang yu zi en. Although i know i will never be able to repay them in terms of monetary, but i guess its the thought that counts.

Well everyone, look on the bright side on life man...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home