Thursday, June 16, 2005

Part 2.

Yesterday was sort of 1st part of the post, just briefly describing what happened the past few days, then after publishing, realised still got alot of things to say, hahaha.

Thia just told me this morning, our KFC no. 17 member kena appendictis or whatever, knn, super suay. My father say is very common this type of case, but must detect early, or else jialat. Then again, must go for operation, cut everything open, fuck, i got injection phobia, imagine asking me go for operation, ma de, can faint. Anyway, get well soon cheng siong.

Oh ya, and forgot to thank justin before i went home that time, hahaha, abit paiseh, lend us his court, his swimming pool, his house, his barbeque pit. Thanx leh brother, hahha, the father also so generous, we all pay $10, the food is like free flow, you can't possibly finish so much, chee lim don't even have time to finish bbqing all the food. Although we played soccer like for a few hours only, our skin still change colour, cannot remember the sun shining on us, thia was saying why u so red, but he himself even more red. ahhahahaa. Anyway the Ubin trip is confirm le, hopefully everybody will be able to make it, less 1 people less fun, so ya, so hope the regulars can go and parteh with us in the forest. hahahaa.

Now back to the cruise part, i tell you, the service is becoming from best to worse, the change is so freaking drastic.

Me:"can i have some chilli sauce?"
waitress walk away...
Me:"Can i have 4 glass of ice water?"
the same waitress walk away again...
Me:"Can i have some red chilli?!"
That fucking bitch walk away again...
She returned one last time with the food, and shot out " what you wan?"
Eh fuck u bitch, from what i know, u are not suppose to serve like that slut, knn, like to act slut so much go geylang la bloody whore. Of course i already damn bu shuang, then i scold and scold and scold, scold until my parents pissed ask me to stop, hahaha, fucking bitch. There's so many cases of the waiter and waitress giving me those fucked up face and pissing me off, knn, but there are still the few good old people, always serve with a smile, see liao also happy rite. Knn, who say singapore people can't serve, fuck la, the foreigners are getting worse.

Not much particular thing happen in Penang and Phuket, only that in phuket the driver was kind of fucked up, take us to all the cock up place, na bei, 1 lunch without any seafood dish like prawns and crab cost us 260++, and i'm talking about sing dollars, not thai baht. Anyway eat liao then pay lor, my auntie keep on insist dowan to pay, even my father also fed up with her.

That brings us to the family issue liao. Haiz, long before i was born, my grandfather his wife and his sons and daughters live happily under 1 roof. There may be conflicts here and there, but my grandfather is always there to solve everything. He is king of the family, when he says one, nobody can say two. I remember my father saying, he and his 4 brothers went to the canal and jumped into the water to play, with nobody knowing how to swim. In the end kena caught back home, then everyone kena whack very jialat, only my father the most guai wan, then my grandfather hit softer. Then my grandfater is zhong nan qing nu, everything also boy first. However, nobody dare to argue with him. I mean, he even dare to use a flower pot and smash on my uncle head, nearly causing him to die, what else can't he do, that's why he's so feared by everyone. He's also a man well respected by both the traids and the cops. He is very loyal to his friends, always helping others in need, which is why i always think it was a pity i couldn't get to know him.

You say you don't believe in supernatural stuff. On the eve of his deathday, i was only 2 weeks old, that night, i was crying non stop, nobody seem to able to stop me crying, until my grandfather carried me. That fateful night, he came back from a dinner and said he was not feeling well, and he went off just like that...He had a very very grand funeral, alot alot of people came to pay their respects. The police was even there to monitor the situation as they were afraid the triads would cause trouble. Anyway, he did came back occasionally to play with me. However i can't remember anything. My mother used to say when she left me alone, i would run to the kitchen to find her and said i'm scared. Then my parents brought me to a medium, and she said the ghost came in peace, so who else but my grandfather. I was the heir of the family, so ya, he was very happy when i was born.

Anyway, left my grandmother, and she became such a poor soul. Now the girls starts complaining why the guys get everything and they don't, so ya, in my mother's will everyone got a fair share. Haiz, so yes, the family seemed to fall apart. My uncles, haiz, is like a sad case, forget it, don't say le, but i think all those close to me de will know what happen la. My auntie leh, 2 of them converted to christian, in hokkien words is jia gao. Then yeah, alot alot of problems came along. It's not i hate christians, trust me, i got very very good christian friends as well, but i don't know, in my family case they say things that hurt my grandmother very much. Then we all along buddhists, therefore some of my relatives cannot stand them god here god there, and to make matters worse, they keep on preach and preach and preach.

There's 1 case where my mother friend experience the same thing. The christian said to her mother" I tell you, if you don't convert to christian, no one will take care of your funeral" I wonder if she's even human, saying this to her very own mother. Well i hope the situation doesn't reach this level in my family. So yeah, my auntie, the buddhist then ask in front of everybody during duan wu jie, "mother arh, if you die arh, touch wood, in case you die, what type of funeral do you wan?" Then the christians abit bu shuang liao, then i don't know, in the end my grandmother said she wanted the buddhist way. Well, she also bu shuang, during duan wu jie ask her this type of thing, yeah, then complain to my uncles and everything lor. I don't know man, i just feel sad for her.

She used to stay with my 3rd aunt in toa payoh, but now my 3rd aunt moved to pasir ris that area, then she didn't want to move, then she stayed with my uncle at toa payoh, but things got worse. They are constantly arguing, then both keep on complaining. Yeah, then i feel that she is not happy at all, haiz, then my uncle don't wan to give way, then make until everybody unhappy. I rather put up with my grandmother constant nagging and nonsense then to see her unhappy. Sometimes i cannot take it and became very rude to her, which i always regret in the end. Haiz, seeing so many people grandmother leave them one by one, i know it's a matter of time, but i don't want to regret, i don't want to take her for granted. She took care of me since young, brought me to play soccer and everything, and now grow up liao i treat her like that. Thus i'm now more conscious of my actions in front of her. If my uncles were these sensible, then nothing would have happen le. The situation is worse until you won't see them often, unless at her funeral, cause that time is for them to collect her assets. Haiz, i feel so helpless sometimes, why they can't stop and think for a second that, their own mother, already how old liao, 80++, and they can't even let her feel the joy of living.

I really don't know la, with all the issues going on, i really don't know.. I really feel very sad for my grandmother.
If only, if only my grandfather was here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home