Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Haiz...

The 2 days so called camp are finally over. The first day was like shit, the second day was a success, so you could say its kinda balance. I realised my class could be so united actually, was amazed, even with myself, hahaha.

Haiz, taking some time to reflect. I was told today that sometimes you just can't wait, or you will miss the boat. Thinking of the TJ times, guess i really did missed the boat. I was that close to being billiard club captain, it was that close, i just needed 9 points on my cert to ensure that. Then what happen? I totally flop, yeah the feeling was lousy, damn freaking lousy. Imagine the billiard club captain, the one sport I was proud to be associated with, the one sport that brighten up my life, but yeah, now i can only imagine.

Everyone is moving on, where am i? I'm still stuck at that level, or even worse, can't even pot a single ball. Haiz, though i have another cca now, bowling. However interested i am, i know i can't bluff myself, it can't be compared to snooker. Yes i want to learn how to bowl, yes I'm interested, but if you ask me, i'll say snooker is my life.

I've said before, my goal is to become a snooker player, to be like ling yi, or even better than him. I won't give up, but i don't think it could be fulfilled just yet, there's much to learn, there's much training to do, and the most importantly, I don't have someone to guide me. Ling yi just reminded me that I could have been captain. Haiz, yeah i know, that feeling suck...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home