Saturday, May 28, 2005

Kings of Europe.

This is just amazing, i can't believe it, 3-0 down at half time, I was thinking whether to go back to bed. But no, faith stopped me, I dream, I believe, and it all came true. Liverpool draw level at the hour mark, and went on to lift the most prized trophy in Europe.

When you walk through a storm
Hold your head up high
And don't be afraid of the dark.
At the end of the storm
There's a golden sky
And the sweet silver
Song of a lark.

Walk on through the wind

Walk on through the rain

Though your dreams
Be tossed and blown.

Walk on
walk on

With hope in your hearts
And you'll never walk alone
You'll never walk alone.
Walk on
walk on....


Besides the Turkish road
I head a Kopite calling
"Rafa kept his nerve and saved the day.
Now the Mighty Reds eleven
has taken us to heaven
and the European Cup is home to stay"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home