Monday, May 23, 2005

Snooker crisis.

Today went for the class outing, quite pathetic i guess, kinda boring though. Went to play pool at the whatever paradiz centre. Started with pool, thought i was getting back my touch. Ze qi won me only once. After that i was thinking, "let's switch to snooker."

The fucking cue was exceptionally light, can't handle it i guess, and lost to ze qi all 3 times, fucking hell, guess its back to square one. I can even miss a simple pot, i mean, what the fuck am i doing??!!?!?! I was quite pissed by then, and i got more pissed as the games went on. I mean, it was a fucking simple pot u know??? Haiz anyway, after that went back to ps. Oh ya, by the way, saw justin with his girlfriend. hahaa, watching movie i guess, same old guy, hope to meet up sometime.

After that the guys sort of became slaves. They actually followed the girls for shopping, i mean its shopping!!! Hello, shopping!! haiz, cannot make it, anyway, walked to HMV there and slack around talking cock. After loitering around for about 2 hours, i went back home. Stopped by popular, then realised i don't have the fucking card, which means i can't buy anything. Haiz what the hell.

Tomorrow is the whatever lame camp that's gonna waste probably about 10 hours of my time, and of course 2.4, haiz, don't feel like running. My resolution for this week-back to TJC for training. I can't let the only thing i'm proud of to get rusty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home