Monday, June 06, 2005

South Zone competition.

Just realised it has been such a long time since i blog. Didn't have the energy to blog for the past few days. Down with cough flu and fever, almost died man, so mentally and physically draining.

Anyway, today went to victor's bowl for the south zone thing. Hahaha, damn crap, my ball can't hook again, back to square 1. Surprisingly, i still bowled ok, 118, 143, 174, 166. Hahahhaa, it's quite funny. People go bowling competition to like bowl their games, then me and ernest is like doing training. I was like trying to get the release, then ernest trying to get his timing. First 2 games i was practising my 5 steps lor. After that then the ball hook abit, that little bit. Wednesday must go and correct everything, damn screwed.

After that went to j8 lor, then went home. Haiz, i damn scared now, exams are coming, but i ain't studying. Haiz, and my GP, i got GP phobia, fuck GP man... Tomorrow still got lessons, 10am, make me don't feel like going to school, so late in the morning ask me go sch.

Nothing much to blog about man, just to tell u people i'm still alive...hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home