Thursday, June 09, 2005

Kungfu Mahjong.

Today morning being awaken by my mother, told me that she needed to borrow my phone, go some clinic to get her bad tooth out, but in the end my sister accompanied her go, i'm too sleepy:). Then after that drifted back to sleep, then walao, michelle called me at 11am lor. I told her the previous night to call me, not to WAKE ME UP! ahahahhaa, what the hell man, in the end still went back to sleep. Woke up at around 12, watched justice league, then realised meeting at 1215, haiz, then go to orchard. In the end me and sh reached first, and michelle nowhere to be seen. First to arrive, but last to reach, still must say HIIIIII to friends. hahahaha.

After that went to lido, debating whether kungfu mahjong is a M18 show anot, in the end, obviously not. After lunch went to buy tickets, then since got an hour to the show, went on to mug chemistry energetics. Most of it is chatting la, so didn't mug much. Then watched the movie. Hahahahahhaa, so freaking funny, laugh until cannot laugh. Maybe not to most, but to people who play mahjong, this is a MUST WATCH movie. Hahahahahhaa....

Girl:"tiles are like woman, got personality."

Guy:"That means i need to pao the tiles?"

hahahahahhahaha, so freaking funny. Then during the mahjong competition, the guy suddenly sing song. hahahahahhahaha. Unchain melody. Ohhh, my love...my hong zhong, 7 circles mei mei, faster come back...hahahahahahahahaha, laugh until peng. The one sitting below him buay ta han, think he psycho...hahahahahahahahaha.

I'm still laughing as i blog, so freaking funny man. Next time watch out, my new mahjong tactics. hahahahhahaaa...After that carry on mugging. Don't know why mug so long, took about 4 hours to finish energetics, almost didn't finish mugging on time. Hahahhahahaha, wat the hell, the show so funny. Kk, go do maths liao...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home