Friday, August 13, 2004

WHAT?!?!?!?

Today is Friday the 13th, so well, things shouldn't be going well, but i was not really affected and so, nothing much and embarassing happened. Well, school was as usual, and got the news on English Aural Examinations that everyone passed. I was thinking:"of course everyone passed." I can't imagine anyone failing.
Anyway, maths lessons now are practically doing and marking one after the other maths paper. If we keep on regularly do our homework at this rate, i supposed everyone should get an A1 for the Os, I mean, maths is just about practising.
After school went home, finished my chinese homework. I was actually quite pissed doing it, the comprehension was that damn difficult, and the answers could not be found in the passage, so have to inference and think. There was another chinese composition to do, but i figured out there was not enough time so off i went for an afternoon nap. Woke up at around 5 and went for tuition.
When i came home and switched on my laptop, i was in for a big shocked. Proceeding to soccernet website to see any transfer speculation, i saw the one headline that i was hoping and praying not to see. It states"Real deal as Owen leaves", my biggest nightmare has come true, may be due to the effects of Friday the 13th. I went to liverpool website for more information and realised he is going for just 8 million euro plus a right sided midfielder Real Madrid RESERVE player Antonio Nunez, i would like to emphasize on the word "RESERVE". I went to the forum for more information, and guessed what, if you have Championship Manager on your computer, you could go in and check his statatics for his estimated ability. It was said that he possess the stats of a Division 3 player. Why are Liverpool always getting the wrong signings, but well, it's a new manager so i hoped Rafa would turned him into a gem like how he did to Biscan. I'm still very sad by the fact Owen is leaving, when you think of Liverpool F.C., the first person on your mind would be Michael Owen, and now, he is packing his bag and leaving Anfield. I got no doubt that he took great pains to come to this decision, but...haiz. I just hope Liverpool can do without him and wish him the best of luck in Real. Keep on scoring, Michael, You'll Never Walk Alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home