Sunday, August 01, 2004

BAD BAD BAD!

Haiz...as expected, today turned out to be one heck of a crap day. Let's see, the probability of having a bad day on your birthday is 1/365 multiply by 1/2, which is = 1/730. the probability is so so low, but yet it happen. The day started off when i was awoken to go to the temple. I said i wanted to cancel my tuition, then came the whole load of crap from my mother mouth. As the saying goes, "seven morning eight morning, cry father cry mother". When translated to hokkien, it meant qi za bueh za, kao peh kao bu. Naturally, i was pissed, very pissed for the whole morning and afternoon, and it didn't help when there was the 2 vectors worksheets to finish, and i have yet to finish by now.
Then i went for the tuition, i am considering to stop the tuition. Firstly, I already have a wonderful maths teacher Mr Lim. Secondly, I go for the tuition basically just to do maths, so without tuition, i can still make time every sunday to do maths.
After that i went to some Hong Kong restaurant to eat dinner. The food used to be of world class standard, the photos of hong kong actors and actresses proved it, but the standard has dropped drastically since then. I was eating crap just now, and they have the cheek to charge $160 for the food 9 person ate. A bloody toufu charge $19, wassup with that...? I had no choice but to link the restaurant with that fucker, and obviously, many of us know who that fucker is. That misbegotten son of a motherless whoremonger, whom especially me and wei xiang, hate to the core. Anyway, my clearly irate auntie went to complain. My father was obviously not happy with her, shrugged and went off.
Anyway...enough with all the complaints, besides, today is my big day...how can i let these stuff spoiled my mood. Ok...i would like to take this opportunity to thank my friends for remembering my birthday, in order of sequence:

1. My mother
She wished me happy birthday before going to sleep.

2.Clara
Her superb memory never fails her, wished me happy birthday in advanced on 11+pm.

3.Katherine Teo
this "brother" of mine remembers my birthday clearly due to some incident, which i shan't elaborate on.

4. Cheng Siong
As u can see on the tagboard, if it can be seen, he remembered it.

5.Wei Xiang
This bio-chemist clearly wasn't obsessed with studying as he wished me a happy birthday through his blog.

6.Sze Jzee
This good friend of mine remembered my birthday and smsed me at 2+am and u bet i was surprised.

7.Cheryl(hao peng you)
It would be weird if my hao peng you forgot, but she didn't, smsed me at 11+am.

8.Chee Lim
He took one whole night to remember who's birthday was it...lol

9.Ming Hong
He remembered it and smsed me,I'm eager to exercise my privilege of being to play pool, and hone skills together.

Thats about it i think, remind me if i missed out anybody. This year no present, only got hongbao. haha...but not alot also. Sorry if there's no tagboard in my blog, i don know wat happened too, trying to fix it. Thats all, still have to go do my vectors worksheet. haizzzzzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home