Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Where's the pace?

After clearing my maths relative velocity yesterday, i was in for a shock when i went to school today. They told me that there was another homework for chemistry, the november 2002 paper 2 section A, which i completely missed it. I wonder when I'm going to have a day where i have no homework at all and just concentrate on my studies. Anyway, school was quite interesting today. The long 1 and a 1/2 hour maths period was spent on doing relative velocity problems. Mr Lim, the undisputed maths pro printed some additional notes for us, making A.maths:Chpt 19 the most number of pages of notes he had ever given us. It was P.E. afterwards, and i once again landed in Ming yuan team, and once again, lost game after game(though we managed to win once). After that was Mr Chia lesson again, and as usual, he had to chased that Hau out of the class again. Take note, cause i'm not gonna repeat his name again. His freaking fuck face plus his attitude makes him a complete and perfect bastard, so I'm just simply to call him "HKB"(Hong Kong Bastard).
Anyway, the climax of school today was when in the opposite block, there came a series of shouting, which brought about our attention. Unfortunately, our view was blocked by the trees, and so, couldn't see much. The problem was quite serious as after less than a minute, we could see Dennis and Ms Koh proceeding to that particular classroom. After school, we went to find out and heard from the eye-witness that some guy was being punched. I didn't know marists had guts to punch somebody.
Ok...I have not been studying this few days, occupied with homework and slacking, and i wonder when I'm going to get serious. This is the worst time to slack, plus constant nagging, I think i should put away with those slacking. Hope tomorrow doesn't come so fast, cause i've got alot to catch up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home