Saturday, July 31, 2004

how lazy can you get?

Today is a boring day, imagine birthday eve to be a boring day, u would be half dead by the time the next day arrive. Anyway, woke up early today, and it was raining crap and dog. I was awakened by the fans from the toronto stadium, which is showing live on tv, Liverpool VS Porto. The match wasn't very exciting, as porto was doing the 10 man behind the ball, but they proved to be threatening at times too. Liverpool has quite alot possession but possession doesn't mean u would win, and yeah...liverpool lost. They had more chances i think, but Porto were more clinical in their finishing. Anyway, the rest of the day was crap, staying at home, watching tv, went on net, doing homework. Speaking about homework, haven done much, still have alot maths to do, and the worst part is to hav to do relative velocity. In my whole 15 yrs, 364 days, 23hrs and about 40mins, its the most crappy and stupid topic i have come to study since i began my interest in maths. Anyway, most of the time spent on sleeping, don know why, but feel tired. So yup, trying to do my homework now. About 20 mins to my sweet 16, wat wishes do i hav...definitely, WORLD PEACE. haha... and of course, save this god damn world man, stop using resources like there's no tomolo. Just remember the movie The Day After Tommorow, we will be ending up like those ppl if this still carries on. I wonder how many people remember my birthday..haha. Hmm...My family members wished me in advance, my ah ma gave me $50. Although she quite naggy sometimes, but she is very good to me and my sister, and i feel sorry for her when sometimes relatives scold her. Of course, my gd old cruise fren, clara, as usual, with her superb memory, didnt forget too. haha...thanx. Well, think its back to work, we shall see who remembers later...about 13 mins more to go.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home