Friday, August 06, 2004

I'll be back...

Today national day celebration was basically crap. I can't imagine i lost to yonglin, that fat ass keep on acting so serious and like he doesn't know the answer, but he knows it deep inside him. Anyway, he won't the so called the class most brainiest marist. After that went to ole for a while, then actually is go watch movie wan, but due to unforseen circumstances and miscommunication, didn't get to watch the movie. After lunch went home and took a nap then proceed to Ang Mo Kio for tuition. Then decided to go out and called justin, who happened to be in cineleisure with the KFC gang. I went to join them for raiders, and it was damn funny. For tonight, it was quite even, and Jonathan won the Player Of The Day. His camping place changes frequently and always take opponent by surprise. After that discuss for a while and decided to head home. I came home and was nagged for a while, then pack my bag for the Genting trip tomorrow. So, i won't be in Singapore until Monday. Guys, enjoy the national day and stay safe, wan pia zui wait for me come back then pia together...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home