Monday, August 02, 2004

true velocity, b relative to a, due west due east...

This few days, my mind is fully occupied with relative velocity, which meant i think of it even before i sleep. Finally, i can temporarily free myself of these thoughts as i finally finished the 3 relative velocity worksheets. Looking at the time table for tomorrow, i saw 3 maths period from 740 to 910, all of a sudden turned moody. It's not that i hate maths period, since Mr Lim is my most respected teacher, but he said earlier on today that we are gonna continue relative velocity, which i dread very much. It's trying to deter me from being a mathematician, which is one of the jobs that i hope i can go into, since i got no ambition.
Anyway, school was usual today, Mr Lim gave me chocolates as my birthday present, and Ms Foo got back my geography test, and surprisingly, i passed. My morale is quite high after passing the last 2 tests, and hope this passing streak can go on. As usual, her sarcastic tone caused many to hav the "talk some more and i'll kick your ass" face. After that lessons nothing much liao, since today was both sciences practical. As usual, darrell ong was fooling around, and occasionally being "zap" by the teachers.
After school actually wanted to go eat mac with the slacker group, but mother said she bought food for me, so i decided to pangseh them, which i always do. and head straight home. I proceed on to finish my vectors worksheet, but halfway through, i was too tired and took a nap. I completed the worksheet after dinner and was exhausted by then. Now I'm trying to study physics but i figured out there would be not much progress, but nevertheless, I'm still trying hard to forced myself.
Dreading school tomorrow, since there's relative velocity period, but tonight, i would be able to sleep peacefully...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home