Thursday, August 12, 2004

An end of an era

Today's activities and event can be sumed up by one word -disasterrific. I was so damn nervous about the exam, that i went to greet the male teacher good morning madam and the female teacher good morning sir. It was so damn comedic but i maintain my composure and did not laugh out. Everything was going quite well, except for a few screw up. Then came the question about leadership and whats makes a leader and a follower, and is it an inborne thing. Therefore, without any hesitation, i instantly reply with a solid example-Mr Goh Chok Tong, now being promoted to Senior Minister. They were nodding their heads, so i guessed that's a good sign.
Anyway, just now went to eat dinner, and went to queue for this famous fried oyster stall. My family has a weird habit of eating style, and when i ordered my food:"auntie, fried oyster dowan oyster", everybody looked at me and started laughing. Luckily, the auntie was good and prevent me from further embarassment by saying replace the oyster with prawn.
I just sort of reached home and is watching the handover now. Lee Hsien Loong has officially become our new PM and I'm kinda of sad that Mr Goh has stepped down. He has done alot for our country, and sharing the country wealth with the people, I really respect him. It's the start of a new era, so we just have to see what's going to happen next. Well, just want to say a big thank you to Mr Goh Chok Tong for all that he has done for Singapore and the citizens. That's about it, homework is getting more and more now, so cya...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home