Saturday, October 16, 2004

My last day as a Marist.

Today is a day, which i would never ever forget. 16th of October 2004, the 44th leaver's ceremony class of 2004. I put on my uniform for the last time as a Marist and happily went to school. Luckily i had my auntie to fetch me as it was a damn hot afternoon.
Thus, in my school uniform, i reached school at 1645, went into the classroom, and i saw no one inside. I was wondering if i got the time wrong, but went around and saw quite a lot of people inside the class. I went into the class and sit for a while, before everyone started coming in. Then i realised, i left my tie at home. I went around searching frantically in school, then they found a tie under the table, which belongs to the Shanghai idiot, which i didn't want to wear it at first, but seeing ming yuan tie was so dirty, i got no choice. We went into the hall at around 530, and there was speech after speech, which was quite meaningful. Then was the prayer and then came the so called "2 seconds of fame". I went up, shook hands with Mr Lim, and got my certificate. Written there was an L1R5 aggregate of 13, which means there was double moderation. Not that bad afterall, but also not that good. Now i have to decide where to go, cause i don't seem to be able to go any of the top JCs. After that was singing of songs, Peng You and Auld Lang Syne. When singing Peng You, memories of my days in Maris Stella High flashes through my mind, everything seemed to go by so fast, and I'm finally leaving the school which i call home for the past 4 years. After that went to canteen for dinner, which is quite crappy, met up with my parents and they brought me my clothes, and told me to not go home late before setting off home themselves. I then proceed to taking pictures with my friends and classmates.
After dilly dallying for some time, we decided to go out, but didn't decide exactly where. So i was told that we were going to Aljunied, but actually, we were going to the geylang part of Aljunied, so since there was no turning back, we stepped into the Mo Gui Chen. They decided to go some coffeeshop and eat, then we abandoned the idea of watching movie, and went to "walk around". It was then that I received the shock of my life. As we were walking pass this roadway, there was a group of girls idling around, as you can guess, what sort of girls can you expect in Geylang. Therefore, i used my skills and dodged 3 sluts, so when i thought the area was clear, 1 bitch turn around and touch my breast! Oh my god, i was stunned momentarily and carried on walking for a few steps before coming back to my senses, and realised that freaking whore just touched me.
I then was on alert mode for the whole journey and swore to beat somebody up if another one ever touch me again. There was nothing much after that and our sponsor punched taxi home. I still can't believe that my pure body has been invaded, Mo Gui Chen has definitely lived up to her name.
Anyway, this is most probably my last post til Os are finished. I just wanna thank Maris Stella High School for giving me an opportunity for making such wonderful friends and providing MOST capable and committed teachers, and always making us the first priority in everything. I have never ever regretted upon coming to this school, even though i could get into a better one. Of course, I want to thank my friends for the wonderful memories that they have given me. Especially the gang, you know who you are, and Bing Rong, Wei Xiang, Ming Yuan etc. who motivated me to do well in my prelims, and many many more. Wish each and every one of you, my friends, the best in your Os, stay cool and rock on.

"what do you do when you miss or wish to see someone?"

"i will go and meet him"

"what if you can't find him?"

"they would then become part of my memories..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home