Sunday, September 12, 2004

marathon

movie marathon? sports marathon? NO. Instead, study marathon. Yesterday sort of studied for 12 hours, probably the most in my life. Anyway, prelims starts tomorrow. However, i do not have the "pre exams" symtoms. I don't wanna think about the aftermath, I don't want to think what's at stake, but it just appear out of nowhere, making me pissed and nervous at the same time. 70%, is that alot? I guessed so, but i was demoralised by the other 30%, with a L1R5 of 24. Seriously, i don't see myself in any JC for the first 3 months.
Any pre exam feelings? Of course. I hoped that it would be all over soon, and how, i don't think I'm prepared at all. Well, i did study, but I can't remember anything now, maybe that's got something to do with confidence.
Anyway, this few days a lot of countries are experiencing the power of nature, e.g. charles. Hurricanes and typhoons are raging all around the world like they owned it. Well, they do owned it, and because we humans are out to destroy it. Haiz... recently so many ppl are out to destroy it. Another example, in Tioman, they gonna build a 18m marina or sth like that smack in the middle of some natural forest or sth like that. Imagine how many animals or plants are going to adapt or go., heard there are 20 over endangered species. Prelims tomorrow, expect more paper to be used, more trees to be chopped down. I would laugh if there's no more oxygen in the world, because some ppl just like to burn and use papers like there's no end to it. Back to studying, hope i can do well for this prelims, or i"m seriously deadd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home