Monday, September 06, 2004

wassup with all these tourists?

All right, there's another thing to complain about once again, this time, abit of geography is involved. So these so called relatives from France come to Singapore as tourists, and to visit their father, which is my father's big brother. Well, I don't feel very close to them, and of course, didn't give a damn about them. Thus, my poor uncle, which is their father, had to ferry them around like someone working in the tertiary industry, and buying clothes and shoes and everything for them. At that instant, he don't look like a father, instead, he looked like a slave to them.
No wonder, there are so many negative impacts of tourism. I resented their carefree spending attitude, who cares if they are rich, but they are spending the hard earned money from taxi driving of my uncle. I began to hate them, and who cares if both are my so called cousins. I would bash them up if given the chance, so what if your size is equivalent to rikishi, i would crush you all the same.
Anyway, after spending few hundred at dinner to entertain them, they went home, thank buddha, but that was not the end. Recently, they called back and asked for some chinese books as presents, and it cost a hefty $720. Then my uncle is willing to buy it and send it to Paris for them. First of all, you bastards and bitches from Paris, please use your fucking brains and think, afterall, he is your father, and you expect him to buy such stuff for you when he's driving a taxi for a living? Please, looks to me that you didn't inherit the chinese traditional values before you immigrate. Secondly, if 40 pieces of DVD can let you learn chinese, then let me tell you, chinese would not be called a subject, much less a language.
Therefore, my message to you is: Use your own fucking money to go learn chinese at some language centre and get lost. From what i see, we don't need such tourists roaming around Singapore, and definitely, for their case, tourism can't seem to be any form of education as they are still the same old spoiled brats. Mark my words- I would kick both your freaking asses if you give me a reason to, and of courseyou would have tocontribute most of your money to our medical sector.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home