Wednesday, October 06, 2004

last Maris Stella High exam

so today, i got back my last prelim result, which signals the end of my last school exam. Sadly, it is the first and last school exams that i managed such a wonderful score, the best in my 4 years in Maris Stella High. English was pathetic, but after moderation and addition to prelim 1, got a B4. My results are as follows:

combined humanities-59.45(haiz)

English-64.1(haizz)

Higher Chinese-57

E.maths-78.9(never get >80,haizzz)

A.maths-74.4(haizzzzzzz...addition of marks got problem, so should be A1)

Physics-57.46(pathetic)

Chemistry-59.9(hopeless marks)

This results may look pathetic and hopeless to you, but trust me, this is the best so far. Anyway, heard there's more moderation, so this should not be the final marks. Oh, and my cca got a B4, i thought i was going to fail, but i didn't, so yup, CJC, here i come. hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home