Wednesday, July 21, 2004

WTF?

Today woke up and went to school. Then have lessons as normal, the geog test and ss test was quite ok i think, also just anyhow whack. So after school intended to stay in school to study and do work, but then kena influenced again, so went to orchard with justin they all. We went to toa payoh central, then i saw my cousin there, hit me for no reason, siao kia. Anyway, we took 143 to Orchard and Trevin kena zap, cause he also become nerd, then always homing, then everybody pissed. After went to eat lunch at burger king at cine, walked pass yoshinoya then saw yiheng and his stead. After lunch we went to 9th floor, then our sponsor, one question:" wan to bowl anot?" Then he see majority raise hand then straight away cheong book lane, si bei on. Then ya, i quite on form la, play 3 games, get 3 drinks. Then 4th game the top scorers match. play with darren 1v1. start off well, but fumble on the way, then went try to recover don seem to get the first strike to get me going, so lost by alot to darren. After that i cheong back to my uncle house, since my house was upgrading. Then my father, sister and uncle went market to eat.(mother playing mahjong, as usual.) Then return home to find everything is in chaos. Everywhere was covered in thick dust. Things got worst after that, heater switch was spoiled, and therefore, NO HEATER, the water damn bloody cold, like the day after tomolo  like that. I wonder how to live in this house, I'm already getting irritated by the dust generated by all those drilling. Anyway, I am going to try studying now, tomolo still got chem test, hope can scrap through it, as my house is now not exactly an ideal place to study.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home