Tuesday, July 27, 2004

jialat.

Today woke up then feeling damn bloody drowsy, thought was the effect from the flu and cough medicine i ate yesterday, so went to school as usual. I expected the drowsiness to go away, but unfortunately it didnt, so i was trying very hard to keep myself awake. Then after that P.E, convinced myself i wasn't really sick and went to play basketball. Felt ok during the match, but straight after P.E became worst, couldn't keep my eyes open. Then never finished my physics homework, kena send out of class. Very suay lor, i everytime finish his homework wan, but then too many ppl never bring or never do, so he got pissed and send everybody out. After 1 period went for photo taking, i'm still wondering how they broke the bloody chair while standing on it, and the most amazing thing was nobody fell. After that candid shot, then did my noob hair. Those taller wan cheong to the front to sit, then when everbody settled down, i dive in and landed on their legs. think my whole body kena photographed, cause i lying there. After that chinese lessons, 3 periods. Feeling very uncomfortable then, wanted to sleep but couldn't sleep, anot the teacher kao peh again, so i kept myself awake, dozing off occasionally. After came home, buay ta han liao then fall aslp. woke up already evening, then went to hav dinner. The headaches are still there, and my work alot haven do, also cannot pon school. Damn it man, now i understand why sick is not good, affecting my rate of progress, hope tomolo will get better. Now only hope to finish my work and get to sleep...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home