Sunday, May 04, 2008

Family ties...

As the saying goes, blood is thicker than water.

I'll say that's bullshit, in my context. I feel so lucky, to have great parents, it's really better than striking 4D, because the people around them are FUCKED UP. My uncles, my aunties, even my grandmother.

Ever since I could think, my mother tried to instill the "they are your elders, respect..." thinking into me. Maybe it worked when i was young, but not anymore. To think that they are constantly bullying her, and she had to put up with them and STILL tell me to respect them. PUI!

My uncles, HA, can challenge for the world's top 10 negative value man in the whole bloody world. Take drugs, again and again and again, finally a very good reason to pay tax, and that's to keep fuckers like him inside jail or whatever rehabilitation center so that he won't cause trouble for my father. He's out for awhile now, marrying a prostitute in the process, and thus creating many other problems for us too. Everyone thought he would work since now he has a family(stupid or what), most probably relies on my grandmother's money to survive. If you were me, you would be so tempted to buy drugs and feed him again, just for him to go back into that crap hole he came out from.

The other one, even worst, his gf sticked with him for don't know how long, like ever since i was a small boy. People call that love, i call that pure stupidity, and she sure qualify for Forbes Stupidest List. When my grandfather was alive, a call and he can gather the family under 10 mins. They would always come and gamble, then leaving my mother to clean up the mess. Then nvm that bastard called his friends to our house to play mahjong, then cheated his own family members of their money.

Everytime he call, there's always a very long story, with the same objective: money. His wife just gave birth to a girl, and for some reason they came out to singapore to give birth, even when they decided to do it in malaysia, then tell us no money no place to stay. In the end all the idiots push to my father here again, use my house for their "UN conference". Don't know what happen in the end, just don't wanna see them. My auntie still come and tell me the baby girl very cute, come on with this type of father he'll just be her personal pimp. Can cheat own brother's money what else can't he do.

These fuckers can just go to hell, i don't care.

However, there are those that cared about me, or once cared about me. For example my grandmother, if she wasn't, she'll just be a bitch who keeps on picking on my mother, causing my parents to quarrel etc etc. Even though now i never really care about her because of the way she is acting, but still feel a little guilty. After all she was the one who looked after me and took care of me when i was young.

This is totally like the local serials, where you always wished the bad guys die, and die horribly for the wrongs they committed, but then this main actor/actress will come and plead for them because of their ties or whatever reason. I think all these plots are taken from real life scenarios man.

When the mind and the heart can't agree, what do you do?

If they didn't treat me so well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home