Friday, April 04, 2008

Chua sai...

Just went to TTSH to see the doctor regarding my leg, had been giving off some rotting smell for the past few days, didn't really notice it until today. I was wondering what smell that was in camp, thought it came from my clothes, hahha.

Went into the walk in clinic, waited while watching bad boys 2 on tv. Then saw the doctor, and he told me it was quite serious, and referred me to A&E, and told me depending on the situation i may need to be hospitalised.

Oh my god man really chua sai already, by that time had to call my driving instructor to cancel the first lesson already, what the crap man, guess have to wait for the next week.

Went down to A&E and did the admin stuff. Surprisingly i waited awhile only for my x ray to be taken, then the doctor came and attend to me shortly afterwards, and there were many people who was there before me still waiting.

To my relief, the doctor told me that i do not need to pull the whole nail out, which sounds painful, and i later found out i had to "sew" the artificial nail onto my freaking toe if i plucked it out. Then she brought me to the OT to clear the pus, which she said was pain. Quite nervous sia lie on the bed, she poke 2 hole on my toe and started cleaning when the numbness took effect. Pushed my toe nail up, which was about 75 degrees, with my toe as the base. Respect man, bloody and smelly she still dare to touch. Even asked me to look at my own toe, which i couldn't bring myself to. Hahaha reluctantly took a look then went back to lying down. After that she spam all the disinfectant and antiseptic.

Now feels better already, without the smell too, can't wait for my nail to grow back. It's always disappointing to be in the stands when the team is playing. hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home