Saturday, April 19, 2008

Haiz...

My beloved club has fallen into turmoil. Reading all these stuff, right here on the internet is very, very very depressing for a liverpool fan.

Imagine millions and millions of people reading what i have just read, they would be laughing all the way to their sleep. Seeing the 2 stupid crap insulting each other through the media, and getting everyone else involved is just too painful to read. All these shit, should have been settled inside a conference room, and nothing to be leaked out to the public.

This is definitely, not the liverpool way of doing things.

The general consensus is that Tom Hicks should get his bloody ass out and away from the club, due to the many lies that he said to the people. Now he comes out with an interview, STILL with all the crap that should have been done inside a conference room. Maybe there's some truth in what he says, but why can't it be just another PR stunt.

When Hicks does an interview, people comes out and back him. The same goes for Parry, Gillet.

Who are we to trust?

Who is telling the truth?

The 2 stupid losers have to communicate, or there's no end to this disgraceful turn of events. I can't described how disturbed i am by what's happening, this is just not right. Liverpool Football Club deserves better than this.

Who am i supporting? I don't know, i can't tell who cares, i just want all of these to end. Not necessary that somebody has to go or what, even though it looks inevitable. STOP THE NONSENSICAL BULLSHIT FOR FUCK SAKE.

In other news, my mp3 suddenly spoil, *snap* just like that. Same problem apparently, hanging at the startup page. This essentially means that i will be without music while travelling for 3 bloody months, til my itouch comes. Don't know what i'll do without music..

Today is my father's 48th birthday. I think. A toast to his health and stress free life. I feel bad letting him worry about me. I couldn't get a present for him, just don't know what to get for him. My sister went for a last min shopping but to no avail. Maybe tomorrow i try to go for a last last last minute shopping to get him a watch or something. My mother just went to buy a wallet and belt for him -.-

About time for me to get into my world of fantasy. Good night.

At the end of the storm is a golden sky...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home