Wednesday, April 09, 2008

celebrating 1 year of time wasting...

Next year this day, i'll be free, totally free. By the way, have been awarded with a yellow card to commemorate a year of time wasting. Quite worth it, people waste few minutes on the pitch and get a yellow, while i waste a year of my life and get one. Hahaha, hopefully the next 1 year will pass by just like that *snap*.

In other news, my toe is getting better, the nail is slowly but surely dying, bit by bit, could see my flesh already, virgin flesh, never ever exposed to the world before.

Last night, liverpool brought me to hell, then straight back to heaven, then to the 18th floor, then back to buddha's hands again. LOL, what a turn of events, from disappointment and fear to pure joy. I couldn't really sleep after the game, the adrenaline was gushing like mad. One of the best games of the season, and more so when your team comes out victor in the end.

Nothing in my life can beat that feeling, yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home