Thursday, September 01, 2005

tired...

Today don't know why, woke up at 9am, leg still aching, in fact every part of my body aching. Went to market with mother to eat breakfast, then after that went to bank to replace my atm card, took quite long man. However everything computerise, anot i can't imagine the time needed.

After that went to meet the rest, then one taxi went first, mh waited for elsa and siyu. Bowled 6 games, stupid la, couldn't get the feeling, in the end switched to high back swing, score became more respectable. After that they went to eat, then i took cab went home.

Now relaxing at home listening to the bee gees album bu fan da shi lend me, really a bu fan album, the songs are damn rare, couldn't download it anywhere, how hard i find.

I just remembered, my principal is going to step down at the end of this year. Woo hoo, good news indeed, hahaha, looking forward to next yr man, hope we break the A level Nanyang record next year under the new principal.

Really have to get serious soon, exams are coming, cannot afford to screw up.

run to me, whenever you're lonely...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home