Friday, August 05, 2005

Chocophobia...

I thought today was supposed to be a good day, but ended up can't wait for the stupid lessons to end, which made my sch day suck. Anyway was not paying attention in any lecture, trying to fall asleep during the breaks. Almost screwed my GP test though, but i think i'll still screw it even if i didn't screw it. You know what i mean, anyhow also fail wan.

After that went home, then kena force to go watch charlie and the chocolate factory. Bloody hell, the commercials before the movie was like 20 mins, na ma, wait until i dulan. Then show started, i was already half asleep. Overall the movie was plain stupid la, wasted every single cent of my $9.50. Practically stone through the whole movie, then still got after effects, still stoning on my way home.

My short term memory really getting worse, die, i don't know what's happening to me. Haiz, don't feel like blogging le, i forgot what i wanted to blog about. Today's the first of the 7th month, Ne Zha said that this year 7th month cannot go to beach at all, so if you believe in this kinda things, don't go. But i wonder why he only said it only during this year, must be some kind of big stuff happening. Don't go home too late and everything la.

I shall go and sleep le, feeling damn sleepy after that dumb movie. Tomorrow got kensington training, get to see everyone again. Rocks...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home