Friday, June 24, 2005

Maths...

Once again, today i slept at 6, hahahaha, was playing game with kevin. The clan master damn good, help me do this do that, buy this buy that, damn shiok. I woke up at 11, watched NBA groggily, damn, pistons lost! I think because their defence abit lag, then got robert horry this type people, don't close him down 3 points means chop. Anyway, since luck ain't that good, i wish i get F9 for my subjects, so many come out will all A1..LOL!

Anyway, i went back to sleep after that, woke up at around 1++, my sis brought her friends home, and were damn noisy, but it's peace again now. Yup, I tried to do maths just now, so freaking difficult, don't know what's the problem with me, stupidity is really contagious...HAHAHAHA. It's alright actually, strikers have goal droughts, so why can't i have maths drought, i'm confident i'll start "scoring" soon.

Heard from Elaine that the english on my blog is A2 standard, hahahahha, i told her "you confine me to a title and i'll die." Hahahaha, i mean, look at my master piece, i can create and compose crap out of nothing, in an instant. Well, it's over, not that bad too eh, at least i know that NY is a truly fucked up place. Hahahhaa, very tired, i'm detetermined that i'm gonna revert back to the so called "normal person" lifestyle. Yeah past 2 weeks i slept at an average of 5am, electricity bill is going up.

I'm so damn excited, you know why? Exams are over in a week!! Then it's holiday all over again. Hmm, depends on how, but i think it will be a self declared 2 week holiday, then i'll concentrate on my promos. Of course, you get Fs on ur report card and you expect to play on. No problem man, FRC(Future Retainee Club) I'm not gonna stay in that club, you all can promote to Retainee Club yourself. However, i'll not be resigning my post as director of the Anti Mugging Department in Why Mug Inc. , as i'm still convinced what the chairman said was true. Hahaha, Marist youth days coming up, i'm going back. But i know it, you know it, we all know it.
It's never gonna be the same ever again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home