Monday, April 11, 2005

what if...

Haiz, was having the monday blues today, severly affecting my mood for everything. I was just thinking, maybe i really made the wrong choice, the one choice that could determine my future, and i'm quite sure about it that i made the wrong one.

Maybe i'm biased, maybe i don't like it because i'm comparing, but what's the use of staying there if i'm unhappy, trying to end the 1 and a half years of my life in that place, hoping to get great results, when i'm trying to do everything alone. For once, i really thought that poly was for me, but why now? I've come to realise it...only too late.

Fucking tutorials is pissing me off, and i'm lagging at everything. The only consolation is only bowling, which occurs every tuesday wednesday friday, don't know how to study like that. Shit, was damn depressed la, can't imagine when i get my JCT results back, I don't wanna think of it man.

Damn, starting to hate JC life, it is important to have friends during this crucial stage, but guess i don't, not in NY. Haiz, fucking hell, this is bad...very bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home