Saturday, December 04, 2004

S-T-O-N-I-N-G

Yeah, stone and stone and stone. You can see some similarities between this entry and the previous entry. I'm doing the same old thing - rotting. Changed my blog abit this morning, included a counter(I'm bored) and a music video. I ain't really a big fan of marilyn manson, but well, i like that song and besides, i can't find another nicer song to put in.

Today, let me see, i woke up at 3p.m. Haha, I said before, i became an owl, soon I'll be waking up at 6p.m. , just time to see the sun set. I continued my Onimusha:demon siege journey. After intensive playing for 2 days, i think the end is near.

Staring at the television screen for 6 hours killing demons, then went on to play counterstrike. Haiz, during Os, i wished for this to happen, but now, i wished that the O's never ended. Well, i sorta missed studying.

To all classmates, there's a class BBQ on 8th?7th? ahh who cares, i don't even know if i'm going, but well, i would like to see them again, sort of catch up on the holidays. Haiz... A new journey is about to begin on the 1st of January. bb to Maris Stella High, but i still can't let it go. Well, what can i really let go? Move on we should, but i get grumpy whenever i think of Maris Stella High, the feeling is worst than post PSLE feeling. I guessed time would heal everything, but it can't take away our memories(please don't link this to The Forgotten, caused that show sucked).

I seriously don't want my holidays to go on like that. Haiz, but what can i do man? Nothing is the answer. I can't wait to touch another book. I want to study!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home