Friday, December 03, 2004

24/7 rotting at home.

Yeah, look at the title for this entry, that's how i spent the days that are to come and had passed. Currently doing nothing now, except clutching my stomach in pain. Freaking gastric is back to haunt me.

Anyway, was quite happy that Taufik won the Singapore Idol contest. Well, that sly didn't do too badly this time, his An Jing was not that pathetic anymore, but still, Taufik thoroughly deserved to win, and in my opinion, the song that made him the first Singapore Idol was I Dream. Very well done, had nothing but praises.

Listening to Kitaro now, I'm really amazed by his skills to create music out of nature. I hope more people like Kitaro will surface and appreciate nature. One that would disappear forever if it's gone.

The pain has not subsided, think i'll just try my best to ignore it. Anyway I've gone through worst scenario than the relapse now. I've just evolved into an owl fully, coming out only at night and sleeping in the day, well who cares anyway, i can do what i want. Just found a partner for the trip to Shanghai, which is not yet confirmed. I feel like going, but imagine the stuff that i need to squeeze into my luggage, and i still have to worry about the snow. 4 years ago my trip to Beijing, it wasn't too bad because everything was prepared, but I have to pack and buy everything myself, which I dread, shopping isn't really my hobby.

This few days maybe going zoo with my xiong di, wonder what's so nice about that place. Then have to prepare for the chalet on Sunday. My dear sister is celebrating her birthday in Changi Resort. Can't stand her nowadays, want branded stuff, must celebrate birthday at the place she wants, so fanciful. I don't know who's invited, but heard clara and allah would be going. I don't feel like staying there, but what can i do at home? Nothing but rot.

I can see the rest of my december holidays sitting on the sofa, lying on bed, staring into space and doing nothing. That's how i predict i will spend my holidays. This few days had been down with bad luck, hope it will change soon, posting on the 17th, and i seriously regret putting Tamasek first choice. Take 14 MRT stations just to play billiard, hey i'm not that poor. If unfortunately I'm really posted there, then i'll think the lecturers will not even recognise or know i existed. That's all for now, still rotting, and fighting the battle with my gastric.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home