Sunday, December 12, 2004

Full Time Owl.

My life now revolves around Maple Story. Like yeah, sitting by my computer, except for my meals and bed time. Today went to play basketball at 430am with my cousin, then realised that I was seriously out of shape. After a few shots and I felt tired. Anyway, i was being thrashed terribly when we played 1 on 1. Playing til 630am then comes those old folks. It's not that I disrespect you all or whatever, it's just that, your freaking tone could be a little bit nicer, and the freaking court is a public place mind you. YOU DO NOT OWN IT, understand you shit? Then again, don't give excuses like "they can't concentrate on qi gong if you both keep playing." Eh fuck you bitch, if you all practises everyday, how's a little noise going to disturb your meditation or whatever shit. Just admit you all are hopeless.

Anyway, the moral values instilled in me prevented me from having a conflict with them, and yeah, we went for breakfast. Ate noodles near my house, first customers always have the most quantity i realised. Then my cousin decided to go home for his sleep, we haven't sleep til then yet. Yup, went home for a bathe, lie on the bed, and i dreamt. As usual, the same old violent dreams that i used to have. Fighting with a few people, if i remembered correctly, i was fighting John Cena! Then when i woke up, i was sweating like shit, that was one hell of a fight. That was like 530pm.

After that father straight away ask me go for dinner. Quite weird huh? First thing you wake up is to go for dinner. Yeah, then have been maplestorying until now. Now talking to Darrell on msn, yeah, he got drunk after 1 can of beer. I drank and drank, wanted to get drunk but was still fully awake. Happy times ya? I don't know if i really can cope with JC life. No doubt gonna meet new fuckers and bastards, but good friends are hard to find man. Kinda miss them after that chalet trip, yeah, i missed their screams of getting rape.

Haiz, I'm getting better today. Yeah, thanx for your concerns everyone. I'm trying not to think so much, but it still hurts whenever it comes across my mind. Yup, going to take a bathe now, and continue my maple, but not too late today. I'm going to pray tomorrow, disciple of the red guan yin, don't pray pray!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home