Friday, December 10, 2004

Don't you just love gay parties...

I just came back from the chalet. Well, although the place was kinda small, we had lots of fun, especially those gay activities that were going on here and there. First was yi heng kissing darren, and their tongues interlock, then was darren and darrell kissing. We see until haiz...what's new? Then there's only 1 stupid room, but 9 people squeezed inside the room, just to hear me sing! hahahaha... I held music concert for the whole nights, except for the last one, caused I'm kind of tired and sad.

Some drank quite alot, and got drunk quite badly, but not to the extent of vomitting, although yi heng did vomit. The rest were just talking cock, and were finding it hard to walk in a straight line. Then the barbeque wasn't very bad too, but it was abit expensive, everybody paid $10, but still had to top up in the end.

Bowling wise, wasn't too bad, broke my all time record, taking it to 179. The real star performer was justin, hitting 216, with no open frames. Since i won lunch in the first day, lost it due to justin's 216 score on the second day, so no win no lose.

I revealed everything to her, yeah everything. She knew that i knew, deep down inside, that i don't stand a chance, i tried but like yeah, the ending suck. She said" You must know, it's not your problem, the problem is with me." Then my heart felt pain, can't describe that horrible feeling. Eyes swelled, almost cried, but there were people there, so i endured but a tear still trickled down my cheek. I'm trying to get over it, may take days, months or maybe years. I feel like asking her "if this guy doesn't exist, do i still stand a chance?" But haiz, I'll ask when i get happier. I wonder, whether she will still talk to me like a friend, or just lying there, with nothing to say. Rejections are hard to take, yeah man yeah, it totally suck. Well, I'll wait for her that answer before deciding what to do next. Damn, how unlucky could you get? "If tomorrow never comes, would she know how much i love her..." The thing is, tommorrow did come, then what should i do...

I went to sleep, hoping to wake up fresh, but the first thought that rushes to my mind is her. Isn't it sad to see the one you love walk together hand in hand with another guy? I didn't see it, i could picture it. Just found out there's lots of booze in my fridge, so if i can't get over it, then i shall use beer to lessen my sorrows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home