Tuesday, December 07, 2004

haizzzzzzzzz....

So the Changi chalet wasn't a bad thing afterall. Learn quite a few tips about the art of hooking, and saw some bowling competition organised for the youth. I must admit, they are damn good, well, singled out 2 potentials, who are very consistent in their games.

Ate quite alot, the satay was good. Then clara due to unforseen circumstances didn't come. I also went to try out snooker, wasn't that difficult was it, just that i ended with a negative score. LOL.

I just chalet the next chalet that I'm going, which is today is a 4 day trip, which means i get to only come home on Saturday. I guessed most probably i will return on Thursday or Friday if it gets too boring. I don't have much clothes in my closet, so have to wait for my clothes to be wash and dried before being able to pack and proceed to Pasir Ris. I just received news that Shan Jun, our Video King, who major in "The Way Of Nature" is going to bring his collection to the chalet and share it with us. It will definitely no doubt be interesting.

Haiz, feeling quite vexed now. I don't want to go through the same thing again, but it's so uncomfortable inside me. Is this just fate, or destiny says that it's not time for me yet. Sometimes, i really get very tired, can't help but feel so desperate for one, but then again, I think what's mine will eventually be mine and life can be very unfair at times. No matter how hard you try, how much effort you put in, you will never ever get what you want. Anyway, situation isn't getting any better, I'm still struggling to find the solution. Is this going to be another disappointment for me, i guess time will reveal everything slowly...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home