Wednesday, December 29, 2004

First....and maybe the last time.

Haiz, first time in my entire 16 years of life i feeling so troubled. I really don't know what's the problem, I'm thoroughly sick of everything. Ya just now called SAJC, and that bitch said unsuccessful, ya i think i already knew the answer deep down inside, but i was hoping, the smallest hope that i had left, was crushed too.

This is like crap man, the streaks of bad luck just doesn't end. I'm like freaking helpless, what can i do, what can i say, nothing will help, nothing will last. I don't know man i don't know, mentally i'm quite unstable now, I can't feel anything, happy, sad, angry, annoyed, nothing. I feel like a zombie.

I'm considering whether to go school for 3 months anot, i want to go some faraway place, i wan to contact nature, i wan their guidiance, i wan their advice. I need to cool down, i need to reflect, i need to think.

This isn't good, I don't feel good, i miss maris stella high, i miss 4B, i miss mr lim, a new phase of my life is beginning, or is this current phase the last phase of my life...?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home