Sunday, December 26, 2004

. . .

Ya stayed at er jie new house yesterday. Played king arthur with my cousin until 6a.m., then i went to the room and sleep, then ya, cousin and **** in the living room hot. Then quite sian, sleep until 11a.m, then wake up, but 9 can already hear them talking and talking and talking, make until i sort of can't sleep.

Ya, after that wake up le er jie went to friend's house, then we took taxi to toa payoh central, actually wanted to play bowling, but then went to play pool first. I played 9 ball with cousin, win him 11-10, hahahaa, quite tyco actually. Last game i foxy 3rd ball hit 9th ball in.

After that went to the SPANS there, alot people then we waiting list play bowling, but then later due to unforseen circumstances, went back to cousin's place lor. Ya, so i ate 5 eggs at his house, use abit of his computer, then sit there and see cousin and **** hot lor, lying and hugging together on the bed, see liao also jealous, haiz...

After that justin call, then he poor thing alone, so we went to J8 find him. They ate KFC then we went to town lor. Guess what, went to cine, play pool again, it's like quite sian man. Ya, so play play play, 3 hours, hahaa, i no money in wallet some more, owe first.

After that all quite sian, then go home prepare for tomorrow activity. Ya, my father called and forbid me to go sentosa. Ya, sorry hor, when they wake up in the morning, they will definitely find me gone. I heck care liao, school already going to reopen, still ask me stay at home. Crazy, stay at home do what, rot arh, i had enough of rotting, ya so want to rot rot yourself.

Came back home, only talked to my auntie and cousin, ignore my father and mother, since they ignore me. Like i care, not happy then fuck off lor, yup, so peeps, see you all at sentosa tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home