Friday, December 17, 2004

Oh fuck you.

Thanx arh thanx, you are such an idiot, yes you, the one who did the posting crap. What in the blue hell is wrong with you? I don't think i qualified for the LEP, then why did you still post me to that god damn faraway place. Tamasek ain't bad, it's just freaking far, ya, i admit, i was stupid to put that as first choice, but you need not comdemn me to that place. Hoeseng put first choice too, he got 13 raw score too, then why i got in he didn't?

This is such a freaking unlucky day, i knew it man. Since the day i was rejected, i knew that bad luck thing would continue until today, yeah and it did. Haiz, who can i blame man? Freaking idiot, i just hope i would not be stuck in that faraway place and at least go to my dream school. Hopefully, but i also think chances are low, think National Junior College so easy to go in arh, haiz...

Then my father still don't let me go Catholic, so freaking sian, ya, i dread school now. Hopefully, everything will turn out well, yeah hopefully. From now til February, there's still a long time for my luck to turn for the better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home