Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Boring

Yeah, today it's like boring. I went with my cousin, mh go buy his hp. First went to PS the starhub shop, after queuing for so long, voucher cannot use, alot phones out of stock, so they fed up decided to sign up for M1 instead. We proceeded to chinatown the shop, and bought mh phone, using my name, which means next time the bill would come to me. Quite clever rite, then the parents will never know how much his bill really is.

After that they went to shopping, then me and mh not really interested, so we went to orchard. Ya walking around, trying to find mh hp pouch, but couldn't find, then went to cine meet darren play pool. We played for 3 hours, bill come, $25.50, broke! Then went to heeren find hp pouch, but all closed le so went home.

Ya I'm ok now, thanx for your concern everyone. I'm just writing my feelings in the blog, yeah, it's like inside me for quite some time le. Haiz, as i was saying, it's no point studying so hard, earning so much money, living in bungalow, for wat? For wat my friend. If this is life, then i don't want this to continue man. Haiz...Yeah allright let's stop this.

I wanna wish my dear cousin, a very sweet 16 birthday. Yeah, hope all ur dreams come true. Ya and your birthday present for this year shall be elsa, enjoy ur present man.

Just now thought of alot, basically was thinking the whole day, got a lot to write, but i don't know wat to write now. Haizzzz.... i don't know what's the freaking problem with me man. I don know.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home