Tuesday, December 28, 2004

what's life?

Yeah yesterday was a freaking bad day for me, ya so i'll just talk about other issues today. You saw it, i saw it, the world saw it. The power of nature should and must never be underestimated. Yes condolences to the people who saw their loved ones died in the tsunami's incident. However, we must also take note of the factors causing the rise of such tsunamis.

In my 16 years of life, i never heard of tsunami rising in Southeast Asia, so what happened yesterday? I can bet, one of the factors is us, freaking humans who are continuing to use natural resources at a damn fast rate, causing everything to change. Some more there's these small group of people, who thinks that they can surpass nature, they are more superior than nature, so you see the consequences? Dream on.

The loss of property, lives, loved ones, the pain and anguish, who caused this? Ourselves. I said just now that i want to go phuket to help those in need, and guessed what my mother told my auntie:"nowadays arh, young people don know how to think, only know how to talk nonsense."
Oh please who wants to talk cock with you. Anyway, i'm really serious about helping those people there. It's like sad to see them homeless, plus the loss of loved ones, i really hope to do something to help them, rather than sitting at home staring at tv:"aiyo, so ke lian" like what my mother always do. I rather use action than words.

Nvm about me, who cares if i die? Yeah i'm quite sick of life. Anyway dying to nature isn't that bad izzit? That brings us to another issue. Which is life itself, so what the freaking hell is life? haiz, after meditating for some time, i couldn't find an answer to the question. I sort of wished i was the one at phuket, seeing the tsunami rising above me, the power, the strength, i really hope it would embrace me. Yeah, I'm sick of everything in life here, when i grow up and earn enough money, the first thing i do is buy a desolated island, far away from singapore, faraway from mankind. Living with nature is one thing i want to do, faraway from everyone everything.
Once again, my condolence to those who lost their loved ones to tsunami, but do remember one thing:

"Death.... is the beginning of a new journey."

Carry on searching for the meaning of life and death, and you know here in this world, everyone you know would remember you and the impact you have on their lives. Go on bravely, search for the true meaning, and know something - You'll Never Walk Alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home