Friday, December 31, 2004

The aftermath.

As you all have seen it on tv, the tsunamis are scary, but i don't think it is. The scary part, to me is the aftermath. What's death, it's all predestined, so let those who died go. However, what about those who survived this ordeal? Where are they going to stay? How are they going to live with nothing in their possession?

Ya, i still thinking of whether to go dhoby ghaut at 1pm tomorrow, see can do anything to help those people in need. I just realised my father use his company and donated $600 to some organisation helping those people affected. Quite alot rite, could be used to help me get my x700i...hahaha, but oh well, i think they need it more than i do, handphones are leisure items, not a necessity.

My cough has not gotten better at all, it still remains at where it is, abit worried liao, coughing for 2 3 weeks le. Eat the freaking medicine also not very useful, well i think i'll just leave it to time to heal it.

1 more day and the new year is here le. How time fly pass man. It's like yesterday when i went to school, secondary 4, the most senior in the school, but now it has all come to an end. My secondary school life is over, it's time to move on. I don't know if everyone feels the same, but I'm feeling so damn uncomfortable. I don't want my secondary school days to end, i didn't know i was so attached to my school and friends until the day when I graduated. The feeling is so strong. When those memories flash pass my mind, i will just laugh for no reason, but deep inside my heart really ache, i don't wanna leave them, but i know in the end i will. Such is the feeling of "tian xia wu bu shan zi yan xi", there's no banquet that never ends. Yeah people may say, "aiya sure can meet together wan wat". The thing is you won't be closed as ever, you move on, you know new friends. It's not the same anymore, it's just not the same. Yup, alot of the gang is seperated nationwide, we have most in catholic, temasek, victoria, saint andrew, etc...

Mr Lim too, I never thank you enough for your commitment towards us, you showed total faith in us, but we always seemed to disappoint you, I'm so sorry, but this 2 years have really been great with you as our form teacher. Whenever i didn't do well for my other subjects, i know i can count on mathematics, because you are the only one in the whole world which can improve the standard of our mathematical knowledge the class as a whole. Your notes says it all, and i really admire your drive and passion towards your occupation as a teacher. No matter what job i hold in the future, i will always strive towards your way of doing things, such is the impact you have on my life.

As the new year approaches, we continue our journey in life, we would be going our seperate ways, thus I wanna wish you all, namely justin darrell darren yiheng thia bear trevin julian chee lim kah woon chen ann weicong kaywee jasopn, and those whose name i never mentioned, you are included too, all the best in your future endeavours. You may forget me, but i will never forget the memories that we share, how you helped me along the way, how you mould me into what i am today. The fun and laughter, the ups and downs, i will always remember it. In this world, i couldn't carry on without friends like you. I just want you all to know, you already have a place in my heart. Thank you all, and i hope we stay as close as we used to. Brothers forever......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home