Saturday, July 17, 2004

restructuring..

today was a slack day. woke up at 7, then thought i was late for school. Almost wore my uniform, then realised it was a bloody saturday, so went back to sleep. Then woke up around 10 and breakfast was on the table, i appreciate it, parents woke up early in the morning and went to the market to buy breakfast. They usually pull me up of bed when i was younger, but figured out I'm old enough le, won't wan to accompany them to the market. Then after that finished my maths homework, not much difficulty. Then started to move the house cause my father wanted to buy new furnitures. Up and down the stairs carrying my old study table, quite tiring, but well...good exercise. Then brought my sister to tuition then lunch, before rushing back for CM. Quite off form at the beginning, but then picked up after my players came back from injury. My flu from the morning became worst, so i took some flu medicine then went to sleep, still feeling kinda groggy now. Anyway, went online afterwards...then chat until now. Latest news just now, PM goh is going to step down on August the 12th. Quite expected la his decision, but i don't feel like changing a PM. He did a relatively good job as a PM, although i don't know exactly wat, except for those FTAs with other countries, for a better singapore. He's from a poor family, so ya, more or less know the thoughts of the poorer ppl, but mr lee, from a rich and influential family, so ya...don know wat to expect. Plus recently he went to taiwan and screwed our relationship with China, although China was sort of over suspicious, but he shouldn't do that. Anyway...most of us would hav high expectations on him...since previous PMs had done a good job. ok...enough with politics, haha... not really into it though, cant even name ministers. Think I'm gonna go slack now...since there's not much time for me to slack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home