Friday, July 16, 2004

damn it

Today woke up and went school, first lesson was chemistry, which turned out to be disastrous. My group was asked to present our project, me justin darrell. This 3 combination, wat type of project can we come up with. Anyway, we presented unrelated stuff, and die lor...confirm fail. After that chinese and maths then english. After that assembly with some lame english quiz. Assembly ended, and it was time for OLE... Today i think never score any goals, super off form. Then after OLE went for tuition...as usual lor chinese tuition. Then after tuition, still in my sch u, return home. My parents then decided that today it was the day to shift our rooms. That was when i was very very very PISSED. I know they did it for my own good, but listening to a so called accurate 'feng shui master'...haiz...anyway, he told me and my sister that we had to exchange room so it could help in our studies. So, my parents heeded his advice anyway, and started moving all my stuff there and all my sis stuff into my room. This is so freaking pointless. At first, i thought it was a gd idea, but after being ordered to move so many things, i changed my mind. This is so damn ridiculous, and the layout of my "new" room is so bloody ugly. Anyway, O level is all about hard work, i don see it related to any of the bloody feng shui. Can u imagine, placing my bed right in the middle of the room...which bloody idiot would even think of that..? Ya, so i was that damn pissed and of course, my sis too. A room i've slept for around 10 years, and they just decided to change it because a clown says so. I made a damn big mistake, i shouldn't even agree to change the rooms in the first place. Anyway, I'm still very pissed now, i hate it when the room is dirty. quite a bad day today, but going to play CM now...thia and bear waiting fer me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home