Saturday, June 21, 2008

Abit seh

Just came back from Andrew house, in fact i didn't really drink much, must be the basketball match that got the alcohol circulating through my body fast.

Won a little bit of money from the texas holdem, enough to cover my taxi fares.

It's been nice gathering with the old specs and officer, guess it was all worth it organising it, although not alot of people turn up, but its the fun that counts.

Don't know why i'm quite seh, didn't really drink much, just a few cups of wine and sake, that's all.

Last week had been spent watching 溏心风暴。 Bloody freaking nice show which made me shed a few tears. Maybe it's because of the similarities to the family which got my father addicted too.I'm sure if the grandfather was still alive he could have achieved the billionaire status, then again his disgraceful sons may squander all his money even before i was born. Oh well, can't be bothered with them.

This week though, not that free, suddenly alot of activities crop up, don't know to choose which one to go.


Currently waiting for the game to start, but i'm unlikely to be conscious for the whole game, getting more sleepy and seh as time goes by.

So ladies, if you want any truth from me, better ask me now, think i'll be in a more open mood to tell you everything. HAHA, man speaks the truth when they go drinking, i think that's damn truth. LOL just realised it's true instead of truth, hey at least i'm alert enough to notice my own mistake.

YOU'RE WAY TO BEAUUTIFUL GIRLLL....sorry listening to that now...hahahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home