Sunday, May 25, 2008

3 years ago this day...

Without a shadow of a doubt, the best night of my life. A night full of emotions, on a plane traveling at the speed of light from hell to heaven.

The words "game well, and truly over." , i can still hear it echoing in my head. It must be truly painful for all liverpool fans throughout at that point of time. The rest, as everybody knows, is history.

On a random note, some pictures from the villa yesterday, woke up today then realise i never take picture of myself. A bit wasted, you don't see me wearing formal very often.

Even the toilet sink also so unique, water don gush out, it flows...

All tvs in the villa are of this size, i think the length of the tv is longer than me with arms stretched.
A swimming pool at the back, and that's where they exchanged the vows.

In my opinion the best part of the villa, the bedroom toilet, bloody hell its bigger than the bedroom.s
Look at the bath tub man. For your info the right side of the toilet is blocked by the door there, so it's much bigger than it seems. That's what you get for a 2k per night villa man.

In instanbul we won it 5 times...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home