Saturday, May 24, 2008

Congrats....

I just came back from edwin and pei li zeh zeh(my cousin) wedding. Although was feeling moody the whole day, due to the bloody weather, manage to switch to one of my better mood as the wedding dinner near.

Parents was needed for the tea ceremony, so had to leave early, right after i came back from my driving lesson. Reached sentosa quite early, and the villa was quite impressive, the toilet was bloody freaking big, even bigger than the bedroom itself. The price was even bigger, close to 2k a night. 2k, omg, that's like to and fro from singapore to liverpool.

When the finished signing the whatever cert you called it and were officially married, many of them were saying that i'm next, just because my cousin tony was studying in australia, and the spotlight was suddenly all on me. Sorry man they can wait like another 10 years. 1. no girlfriend. 2. Not so early, maybe around the age of 30. so they can wait another 10 years or so.

Any marriage i attend, can't do without wine, so i just kept drinking and drinking and drinking(at least 15 glasses) i think, cannot really keep track of everything.

And now, i'm feeling the effects of the wine, hahaha, quite smooth, that's why i manage to down so many glasses. I think the waitress is sick of asking me "another glass of wine sir?", because its always the same "yes thank you" answer.

Wishing my cousin a happy marriage, and a wonderful honeymoon in europe. Now all the 2nd generation of the family has gotten married, time to pass on the baton...

Maybe i drank a little too much, hahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home